Functional Exercise Therapy
Our experienced therapists work with children and young adults of all abilities and cater according to their individual needs.
All our treatment plans and programs are individually tailored and developed following completion of a comprehensive assessment with the patient and their support team to ensure it suits their goals and lifestyle. We provide one on one, or small group sessions in clinic, online or at home.
Initial consultations are 60 minutes. Follow up appointments are 30 – 45 minutes.
We see specific needs, such as:
- Physical developmental delay
- Intellectual disability
- Delayed neurosensory motor development
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
- Visual impairment
- Scoliosis and other postural conditions
- Diabetes and weight management
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND) and degenerative neurological conditions
- Parkinson’s Disease
Sessions can include:
- Hands on therapy
- Individual exercise programs (in clinic and at home)
- Education and Advice
- Liaising with and referring to other Health professionals and Educational professionals
- Report writing and therapy planning